17339 Muskrat Ave. Adelanto, CA (Unit 7) (Building 2 - Unit 7)
This unit is located in the NE corner of Building 2 – “Unit 7”
Introducing HDO Industrial Park, an Industrial Integrity Solutions Development.
Our team of world-class development and cannabis experts is designing cutting-edge business parks that meet the precise state and local legal requirements for allowable cultivation, manufacturing, extraction and testing.
From 24-hour security patrols and gated entry to state-of-the-art cultivation water and electrical systems, our efficient designs help cut costs and reduce worry – something that other sites don’t offer.
4th Quarter 2017 Move In!
Have your business up and running by the start of 2018!
The City of Adelanto is the epicenter of medical marijuana cultivation and manufacturing in the Western United States, and HDO Industrial Park is situated in the heart of Adelanto’s designated Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Manufacturing Zone.
This 29,925 square foot concrete tilt up building has power capability like NO ONE ELSE. Dont be fooled by other buildings who “claim” to have enough power. Do your research!! 7 units currently being marketed and ready (of the 21 total future units in the complex.) The entire property has an approved Conditional Use Permit for Cultivation, Extraction, Testing, and/or Manufacturing.
– Development agreement with the City of Adelanto to include a future guarantee of a use permit for the next 10 years.
– 2500 amp/ 3 phase / 480 V per unit
– Standard Office with (1) 2 ton HVAC
– Fire Sprinkler System Throughout
– New Lighting
– New Plumbing
– ADA Restrooms
– Buyer will be responsible for its own tenant improvements
– City approved tenant improvement plans can be provided upon buyers’ request to demonstrate potential layout options
- Roof capable of holding 53 HVAC units (7.5 ton)
- POWER Ready NOW!
- New Roads
- 24 hour guarded community
- Dedicated cultivation water, gas, and electrical systems
- 22,000 sqft canopies (max allowed by state law)
The City of Adelanto is geographically located between Las Vegas and Los Angeles where its warm weather, robust labor force, and convenient freeway access offers an ideal setting for indoor cultivation and distribution of medical marijuana.